Guess Who's Bizack?

Last Updated:

1. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator This Topic's Starter

So my email and paypal both got taken over and I'm out hundreds and hundreds of dollars and spent the last 2 days wiping my system, changing my passwords, re-installing everything, etc... you know the drill.

The only thing that makes it better is that T-MOBILE invited me the PRESS CONFERENCE in NYC on Tuesday. So, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Apologies for not being here the past coupla days but everything is pretty much back on track now... almost... kinda hehe.

Advertisement
  2. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Word.

3. irishgandalf

irishgandalf Well-Known Member

ur going to the conference???? u better have a camcorder with you *shakes fist*

4. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator This Topic's Starter

Yup, I'll be at the press conference. I'll also be blogging live via http://phandroid.com/live

I haven't really attended a "live press conference" like this where I'll be "live blogging" so I'm kind of unsure of what I should be bringing! Hhahah

Surely a laptop and digital camera... but a camcorder? Or will a digital camera's video capture suffice (probably not). I don't want to be the dork that brings his whole office with him but I also don't want to go underprepared.

Anyone?

5. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Bring it all, keep in in the laptop bag and pull out what you need.

Be prepared!

6. WhoFlungPoo

WhoFlungPoo Member

A camcorder at a press conference like this is like a condom at prom. You better have it just in case...

7. Seth

Seth Active Member

Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your PayPal getting hacked. Did you find out who the culprit was yet?