guidance for app development

Last Updated:

1. chilli16

chilli16 New Member

hello,
    i have seen an app in google play at
    COnstitution of inida

I would like to make similar app in eclips but unfortunately i am unable to understand how to go about it.
    can any one share some broad steps to follow to create it.

whatever i will develop full credits will be given to helper.
    thanks
    monika

Advertisement
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums Monika :)

I have no experience in development - I have moved your thread to one of the development sections of the forums... I hope that you get the help you need in here :)
  3. bafflednewbie

bafflednewbie New Member

i am supposed to work on a mini project that is to be submitted at the end of my semester. so i wanna ask that is it feasible to make a fully fledged web browser for android platform based phones?! If yes, so what approach should i follow... kindly help me.
    the key features i want for it are :
    1) capable to show pages requested at a good speed.
    2) gesture recognition(making browsers related operations easy and fun to use)
    one of the most important thing i wanna ask is .. whether it would make a good mini project that provides good learning stuff or not.
    the other topics that the professors suggested were related to AI,face recognition,etc, in which am not at all interested.
    a little guidance here... plz !!
  4. sarahjames

sarahjames New Member

I thing this article is your helpful for guidance
    Android Application Development Mobile application development, and more specifically android application development, has now reached a new and elevated level. Thousands of android applications are being developed and released across the globe as you read this post. The market for mobile application development is chiefly categorized into two major platforms i.e. iPhone application development

Read More about guidance for Android Application Development
    Android Application Development|Android Apps Development at Gaditek.com
  5. DroidVish

DroidVish Member

What kind of help do you need? about the basic Android App development or the subject of your App? If possible I can help you out