• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE]Building AOSP & More

k I got a build to work, had to use BobZhomes kernel.

@tripdoc Well i was just going for GB for now to get use to the building process. Though ICS/JB would be something nice to go for. I've been reading on the ZTE Blade and reading into how they fixed their touchscreen... which i believe uses the same driver. Also i thought I checked for your repos, and I didn't find any on github. Do you have another repo somewhere?

Upvote 0
k I got a build to work, had to use BobZhomes kernel.

@tripdoc Well i was just going for GB for now to get use to the building process. Though ICS/JB would be something nice to go for. I've been reading on the ZTE Blade and reading into how they fixed their touchscreen... which i believe uses the same driver. Also i thought I checked for your repos, and I didn't find any on github. Do you have another repo somewhere?

They're in the thread i believe.

Upvote 0
cool I'll be testing with that too. Also, which base/repo files are you using?

Here is the build so far. It is a build of SuperiorIrkenOrgans, running with a BobZhome kernel. I converted a bootaninmation to fit on our device as well.

Wifi is working
Camera is working

haven't had much of a chance to test anything else out and I don't have service to Metro anymore...

but for any of you brave souls out there:
CM7-20130127-SIO_MS690-t3o.zip

and I just use the most recent gaaps flash here... i think from the backside thread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones