• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GUIDE] The definitive guide to fastest 4G and 3G settings, how to get MSL included.

Could changing the proxy, mine is just 0 at each entry...

Could this affect YouTube?

Recently updated to new YouTube, it loads the thumbnail and messages..comments..etc, but video says, connection to server lost..touch to retry..doesn't.

I've tried several version of YouTube...I've disabled adblock, restarted, nothing...using latest rom from team archon...the touched by sg4 one.. 2.2. It was fine before...
But 2 things have happened since, YouTube updated and I changed the proxies to 0 ( in the past, this didn't effect YouTube) so I think it's the proxy, instead of just 0 at each entry, maybe, 0.0.0.0.0.?

============////
Update:

I had a . (Period) too many

I had it set at, 0.0.0.0.

When it should've been,

The ports are good at just: 0

Strange...but now YouTube works

Included is snapshot of setting

Tapa talk app I don't think lies uploading pics..oh well

Upvote 0
Weird, had to start new post.
Moderator, if you can combine this post with my post above, it soul not let me upload a picture to my orbits post

Attachments

• 1408369861091.jpg
    1408369861091.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones