• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Guide to ADB?

aeok18109

Aug 22, 2010
im still relatively new to modding my phone. i had a mytouch 3g with cyanogen 4.2.15 on it but havnt tinkered past that. so far with the vibrant ive rooted, added launcher pro, and flashed the captivate cam software via clockwork

i see a bunch of other stuff i can do via some kind of commands but i dont understand how to set up this adb thing so i can do that o_O. is there a guide for noobs out there like myself?

well sorry for being a noob and asking a question. if it was an easy as a process as you make it seem than maybe there should be a dedicated section or a sticky here on this forum. i come here for all my android needs. ill conduct a search and see what i come up with.

EDIT

For all the fellow noobs like me i found this guide. im following it now to see what i come up with.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=532719

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones