• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {GUIDE x2} Update to ZVD/Root ZVD

ZVB runs slower than both ZVC and ZVD. There is also a newer baseband version with ZVD, it makes the radios more efficient (less power drain). Upgrading your ROM also will not kill your phone.

hmm somehow my 4g isnt as good as it used to be now I've upgraded to ZVD and wow so much bloatware now hopefully there is a way to remove it yes? anyway gonna restore all my files and settings then root then I may try my hand at a rom seems like a difficult and scary process to me but I have you guys to help me out If I mess up thanks again posting this

Upvote 0
hmm somehow my 4g isnt as good as it used to be now I've upgraded to ZVD and wow so much bloatware now hopefully there is a way to remove it yes? anyway gonna restore all my files and settings then root then I may try my hand at a rom seems like a difficult and scary process to me but I have you guys to help me out If I mess up thanks again posting this

Make sure your prl is the latest update-*228/option 5(update roaming list).:thumbup:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones