• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDES] Downgrade ZVD/ZVC To ZVB/Emer. PB Recovery

Upvote 0
Glad I could help!
07.jpg

Upvote 0
Hi, could you please send me a files for downgrade, i'm trying to fix my broken Esteem. thank you verymuch. (lamndawier@gmail.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all of you trying to Downgrade the files will not be available. :eek:
This is what I just recieved:
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Segoe UI, Arial, Verdana, Lucida Sans Unicode, Tahoma, Sans Serif]This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time).

Please visit Dropbox support if you have any questions.

- The Dropbox Team

I am working on a solution please be patient;)
If anyone just needs copy of the Guide(to study :rolleyes:) right now PM ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY:)
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
Hi, could you please send me a files for downgrade, i'm trying to fix my broken Esteem. thank you verymuch. (lamndawier@gmail.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the files are available in the op(first post) for download. Which file are you looking for:thinking:

Upvote 0
I brought it today to a ubreakifix store and he said that he will try to repair it for $35 and he fails, there will be no charge. I will get a response on 9/26.
I read instructions for lgnpst and it says: "Connect your phone and make sure usb debugging is on and also internet connection is checked.". I cannot make sure of that because the phone never start successfully so I don't know we could attempt lgnpst to restore it.

Upvote 0
It wasn't my first intention to pay to fix my phone but today, I brought my wife's laptop at this store to fix it (my 1 year old daughter poured some water on the keyboard) and while waiting, I thought about my phone and I thought that the price was good. But almost all the time, I prefer to go online and try to fix it myself because it saves money and it's good to learn new things. If the guy cannot fix it on Thursday, I will come back here and ask for your help. Thank you again.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones