• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guitar Rock Tour 2 HD

Vanquished

Android Expert
Nov 2, 2010
USA
I saw this on Gameloft's site as released for Android on the 11 of January, but it doesn't seem to be available (at least on the EVO). Anyone able to get this or try it out? Seems like it has some decent songs. Was just wondering if they were the full songs, unlike the lame Guitar Hero ports.

I saw this on Gameloft's site as released for Android on the 11 of January, but it doesn't seem to be available (at least on the EVO). Anyone able to get this or try it out? Seems like it has some decent songs. Was just wondering if they were the full songs, unlike the lame Guitar Hero ports.

I tried with a few devices and no luck. It's fairly common for Gameloft to get the site ready before putting the game up for purchase. The fact that it's showing up indicates that it will be probably be available by the end of the week.

Upvote 0
I tried with a few devices and no luck. It's fairly common for Gameloft to get the site ready before putting the game up for purchase. The fact that it's showing up indicates that it will be probably be available by the end of the week.

Even though the release date is the same as Modern Combat 2, which is already out? ;)

I know they are horrible with updating their site, take the main flash page for example. They still have the "Modern Combat 2 This fall on iPhone and iPad" video on it...I was just curious if the game was out, but since you have tried it with other devices it doesn't appear to be.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones