• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gun Bros. unsopported

Ikenna1

Dec 28, 2010
It sucks to say that we cannot play the new Gun Bros Brotherhood because the Ally is no longer supported...
No co-op for us :(
__________________________________________________________________________________

Update:

Subject GUN Bros Discussion Thread Response Via Email (James)08/18/2011 05:38 AM Hello,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing Gun Bros on Android. Our team is working hard to address compatibility issues with all devices. We hope to add further support to your device and many others in the near future. We thank you for your patience and appreciate your understanding.

When there is an announcement about these features it will be made on our Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/glu.mobile

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer Care Customer By Email (Ikenna Onyekwere)08/12/2011 09:11 PM Hello my name is Ikenna Onyekwere an I am a fan of your games. The But now I
seems like my phone is slowly drifting out of the circle of supported
devices. I really what to play gun bros but now my lg ally is now compatible
with it. I I really enjoyed the game. I have tried to play version 2.1.0 and
when can barely play which makes me sad. I really want to play this game. Is
there a way that Glu can make it? Please consider this. Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones