• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guns'N'Glory Level 8. Impossible??

Hey, so I've been playing Guns'N'Glory lately (GREAT game, one of my favorites), but cannot for the life of me figure out how to beat level 8. I can get to the last wave, where I end up getting demolished by the number of wagons that just steamroll me at the end. I have a lot of cannons (probably about 6 of them), a gatling gun, 2 dynamite guys, and about 3 desperados (upgraded). At the end I try to run all my guys to the back as fast as possible but there are way too many wagons that keep running through.

Has anyone here beat the game or at least beat this level and can give me some tips on what units and upgrades I should be getting? As of right now, this level seems impossibly difficult

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones