1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Guns'N'Glory Level 8. Impossible??

Last Updated:

1. AsianSensation

AsianSensation Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, so I've been playing Guns'N'Glory lately (GREAT game, one of my favorites), but cannot for the life of me figure out how to beat level 8. I can get to the last wave, where I end up getting demolished by the number of wagons that just steamroll me at the end. I have a lot of cannons (probably about 6 of them), a gatling gun, 2 dynamite guys, and about 3 desperados (upgraded). At the end I try to run all my guys to the back as fast as possible but there are way too many wagons that keep running through.

Has anyone here beat the game or at least beat this level and can give me some tips on what units and upgrades I should be getting? As of right now, this level seems impossibly difficult

Advertisement
  2. JiMMaR

JiMMaR Well-Known Member

oh well .. I can't really help you
    but I can tell you that my li'l cousin beat the game yesterday on my Galaxy S (been playin for a week and always left me with a battery problem for the whole week :p)

so , it's not impossible :D

3. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

i have about three cannons in the middle of the map fully upgraded, 2 rifleman in the back and i control two indians fully upgraded. i always run the indians to the front to start on the wagons and the cannons will usually finish them off by the time they reach the end.

4. j4d

j4d Member

Try using the chiefs to destroy wagons they are better than cannons.

Cannons are better at destroying gold wagons though

If you go to the help section in the game, on the 3rd page there is a diagram showing which units work best against various things

5. AsianSensation

AsianSensation Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks guys, turns out that Indians really did help out a lot. I made a similar setup to what tracerit said and was able to squeeze out the level with 2 stars remaining. Haha, the step in difficulty of that level was pretty drastic compared to the others. Guess I should've never got the turret on that level.