Guys get a new SIMGeneral

Last Updated:

1. xx_raj_xx

xx_raj_xx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone

just got a new SIM today free from Voda to replace my 4 year old one,, my 80% battery lasted about 24 hours with my son playing for an hour Bonsai blast, which is very battery hungary... This is the first time since I bought the phone, that it lasted more then 12-16 hours.
    if you can get a new sim,, get it.. in UK most networks will let you have a free new sim if you visit their shops.

just my 2p

tx

Raj

Advertisement
  2. kwacker

kwacker New Member

yep, I agree with this. I have had a new SIM from day 1 in my X10 and have no probs with the battery life. I surf a lot so have the 3G enabled 24/7 and get at least 24 hours of battery life. Also haven't had any problems with call quality... so this could be due to the new SIM too?

3. gqtrebor

gqtrebor Well-Known Member

When i bought my phone, the girl who sold it to me told me flat out that sometimes the X10 does not like 4000 and under sim cards. She went through the whole store looking for a 4001 version. I did see it with my own eyes too. When she first tried putting my original sim in the phone when i was there . It did not work at all.