1. adamlovesu

adamlovesu Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

On no, someone with butter fingers has a grudge lol

3. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member

Uh... we've seen shattered screens on N1, Droid, iPhones... etc. Basically.... if you don't want shattered screen... get some really good armor... or don't drop it. You post as if it is just a N1 issue and that you are second guessing buying it because it is a problem that could be avoided by choosing another phone. You know what... you're right. Go to Nextel and buy one of those Rugged but ugly IDEN phones.

4. adamlovesu

lol probably..... lots of screen cracks for a new device though... iphone had maybe 1 in the whole launch process of 3 mts........ makes you think.....

5. adamlovesu

have any other cell phones besides the nexus one get over 150 reports of broken screens only 3 and a half weeks into the launch period
    ? i dont think so....... so read up smartass.

6. RayKinStL

RayKinStL Well-Known Member

I don't understand why you continue to come to this particular forum. Are you a butt hurt iPhone owner desperately trying to convince himself that his phone is still "cool" or something? All you do is throw a bunch of negativity and trash with your posts. You rarely add anything to the conversation. There were PLENTY of screen cracks with the iPhone, and it was also a result of being dropped. No one's phone is just having the screen crack on its own. Go watch the Quality Test video on YouTube. This phone was put through quite a lot before it went into general manufacturing. If someone's screen is getting cracked, it's because they are doing something with it that you aren't suppose to or are just generally abusing it (dropping it, etc...).

We get that for whatever reason you don't like the N1. We also don't care. I LOVE my N1. Best phone I have ever owned. Android trumps the hell out of Apple and WinMo, and the device itself is the best (fastest) Android device I've ever used. If you have a problem with that, go troll some other forums. I'm not even sure I understand why you would hang out in a forum dedicated to the N1 if you don't like it. Is your life that boring and lonely? Seriously, grow up.

7. adamlovesu

are you implying that the iphone is not the best smartphone available? if you are please consult the army of engadget , cnet, and gizmodo reviewers and the ever growing app store / itunes support?

i have an iphone yes it just means i know what quality is.

and who do you mean by we? arent you a forum newb lol?

8. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member

Well... for starters... I don't go around tracking how many "reports" of a particular cell phones gets about breaking due to human error. I also don't intend to "read up" on it either. I am not as obsessive about it as you. My post was nothing but common sense. There are lots of phones with big screens... if you drop it, there is a good chance it will crack the screen... OMG SHOCKER!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. RayKinStL

RayKinStL Well-Known Member

Although most of your garbage isn't worth responding too, I will humor one point here. You told me to consult a bunch of sites, including CNET. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and go check out the prize fight between the N1 and the 3GS. Here, I'll spoil it for you...

N1: 4.5
    3GS: 4.4

N1 is the first phone to beat out the iPhone in a head to head comparison. Perhaps you should check your sources before citing them. Anyway, I am done feeding the troll now. It cracks me up how jealous you are that our phone is better than you troll a forum for it. That is too hilarious.

10. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

+1 to everyone but adamlovesu

I gave the OP a chance. Really, I tried hard. But seriously. Two new threads, both scare mongering, so to speak.

Everyone here either owns a Nexus or is seriously thinking about buying one and wants to know more. Your posts are misleading and clog up the boards with questions that have been answered already. A lot of what your asking for are people's opinions, and obviously they will differ.

Please. Just... stop.

11. adamlovesu

this device is for people who are bored and or want a different experience than the iphone... anyone who knows anything about tech can easily tell you that iphone is number 1. hell every site on the net can tell you that...... but the iphone is popular now because it came out at a time when everyone was still using tilt 2s... whch was the best phone at the time.... than the iphone came out and people crapped their pants.. its a great phone due to its simplicity.......

nexus one is a great phone due to its customizatiions....... but no matter how you look at it the os is still very rough around the edges.... the apps are all ghetto looking.....
    the hardware is nice. but android needs way more revamping until its as easy to use as iphone os... iphone os may be crippled but its simple and has no learning curve..... android is difficult for new users.... and has an industrial look.... if you think im a fanboy i can easily rant this way comparing nexus to palm pre plus...........

you can love your nexus im getting one because i want to be a part of android and i want to see were it can go.... its like maemo .... which means tons of potential poor execution.

12. adamlovesu

prize fights are done by scores given by each reviewer notice how the reviewer with the experience rated the iphone higher? lol. kent german by the way. if you think nexus is better than iphone your retarted lmao. clearly youve never owned one.

13. nav525

nav525 Member

I think he was implying that going onto a forum with the sole intention of just being an ass shows that you are in need of friends. Maybe a girlfriend? Have you tried the internet dating sites? Oh, I forgot you have an iphone. I'm sure there's an app for that.

14. adamlovesu

another bum lol.

ive had a girlfriend for 4 years lol.

15. raremage

raremage Well-Known Member

This has been an informative thread. I never realized that glass actually breaks until Adam was kind enough to point it out.

Based on this thread, I've decided to return my N1 and wait for the upcoming Google Brick(tm). It has no glass, no buttons, and no screen. You carry it around, can't use it for anything, but is guaranteed not to crack unless struck by a sledgehammer.

I feel much more comfortable knowing that Google will be producing a truly damage-resistant device.

16. adamlovesu

i just make that point because gorilla glass is literall 4 extra dollars a unit but google had to cut costs and put a thin piece of natural compressed glass over a front panel with barely any protective bezel.

17. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Yes, because Gorilla Glass is completely indesctrucable.

*Scrolls up*

Whoops :rolleyes:

18. adamlovesu

its stronger than compressed i can tell you that much lol......

and with barely any bezel the nexus deffinetly shouldve gotten it before the droid.....

dorid has a bezel and metal plating lol.... it doesnt need anmore good hardware.

19. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

And yet there is one ^up there^ with a screen cracked in just the same manner.

20. adamlovesu

yes in fact its the only pic i could see through and entire 5 page google search as well.... try typing in nexus one cracked screen...dont act like gorilla glass isnt higher quality.... they put it on tvs for god sake.

21. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

I never said it wasn't, but you're making it sound like some super material that resists thermo-nuclear weaponry.

22. adamlovesu

no sir thats titanium.lol.

im making the point that the droid shouldve gotten the amazing body build... and the nexus shouldve gotten the amazing screen tech...

23. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Does anyone notice something hilarious about our very own troll? He's always said either "I'm x days away from ordering the N1" or "I have the N1 and experienced all of the reported issues personally." I don't know about you guys, but one of those things isn't like the other.

24. adamlovesu

ive said in 4 threads im getting it on friday.

and i said 2 of my close budds have the nexus.\

25. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

Keep it clean please. If you can't discuss it in adult manor, please don't discuss at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.