1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

GX2 UpdateSupport

1. hbcityslicker

hbcityslicker New Member

I received an update prompt from tmobile for my GX2 phone. I hit "Update", plugged in the charger, and left it be. Upon return there was nothing new or any kind of prompt indicating that it had been updated, and when looking at the version where it should be LG-P999-V21y it shows LG-P999-V21e. I tried using the tmobile updater which stated that the phone was up to date and did not require an update. I attempted the#*#*checkin#*# to force it to update where i received a "USSD code running..." followed by a "MMI code canceled". Since the update i have not been able to call as the connecting ring tone has been replaced with what sounds like a feedback loop which persists even after the call connects. I could really use some help here. Much appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. keinmitleid

keinmitleid Member

i got the update as well but my phone says it is LG-P999-v21y still but if i recall correctly it was android version 2.3.3 and is now 2.3.4 i may be wrong it was on my screen when i woke up and was a lil sleepy eyed and thought it was the battery is fully charged pop up but it is working fine