G'z one Commando ringtonesSupport

1. brahma55

brahma55 New Member

On an older G'z one phone, I was able to set the call ringtones to silent except for selected contacts. I found this very helpful. All calls would be silenced except for a few select contacts for which I had selected ringtones for. However, I have not been able to figure out if and how to do this on the Commando. When I set the ringtone for silent for the call sounds, the selected ringtones for special contacts do not come through. All calls are silenced.

Anyone able to help? Would be greatly appreciated as there are times when I do not desire to be disturbed except for some very important calls.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello brahma55. I wish I could help you but I'm not familiar with your phone. I know it's all or none for my stock Rez. You might looking into the market for an app that might do this for you. I mostly stepped in to extend a welcome to AF to you. I hope you enjoy your time on these forums.
  3. LimitedRelease

LimitedRelease Well-Known Member

perhaps I'm over simplifying this, but I would pull a recording of dead air (silence) for x period of time and set that as the default. then your phone might vib when you have a call under standard conditions, and play a silent ringtone, and your custom one otherwise.