Ha Ha Ha :)

Last Updated:

1. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i just called my local Radio Shack to ask them if they were opening early or doing anything special for the EVO release. i was told no and that they were opening up at 9 am. the good thing was that there were only 2 pre-orders (which i am one) and that they only got 3 EVOs in in total, no accessories or anything. so looks like i will be getting there at 9 and then heading to the closest Sprint retail store to get a case.

Advertisement
  2. evotitans

evotitans Well-Known Member

Is your Radio Shack in a mall? Or is there a more common Radio Shack that does more business?

Mine opens at 6am surprisingly.....but Im not going in til 8. No need to rush myself when its right behind my house.

3. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No it's not in a mall, it's an actual store. Been in my city for at least 20 years. I just live in a smaller city. Well I knew it was small but I didn't think it was that small. I guess if they would have had more orders then I guess they would have opened early. I'm just happy that I'm not one of the people who didn't pre-order and has to fight over that lonely 3rd EVO.