• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Habitator - Material Design Habit Tracker

Hey guys, just uploaded a new app called Habitator - Habit Tracker to the Google Play Store. Would greatly appreciate if some of yall gave it a download and rating. I will download your app if you download mine :)

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gigstudios.habitator

Description:
Habitator is the the simplest and cleanest material design habit tracker on the market. I helps you to make or break certain habits and shows you some interesting statistics on how you're performing. Also you can set custom daily reminders so you won't forget to update them (as we all do). Habitator's mission is to help improve your life with just a few seconds everyday. Hope you all have fun!

Features:
-Track your daily habits on separate calendars
-See statistics about your habits
-Material design
-Simple and easy to use UI
-All data is stored in the cloud and can be used on many devices
-Set a customized daily reminder for you to update your habits

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones