hacked free apps?Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. luke318is

luke318is Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I found a cool app called space physics. I want the full version but dont want to pay three bucks. anyone know how to get these apps for free or am I out to lunch?

thanks.

Advertisement
  2. liewbob

liewbob Well-Known Member

I like free stuff too- but if we want to encourage folks to continue to develop more & more sophisticated apps (esp ad-free ones) - sometimes we need to bite the bullet and pay a buck, or 2, or 3 :)

3. morpheus2n2

morpheus2n2 Well-Known Member

Just buy it its only a few quid/bucks and its encorages more dev's to make better apps/games for droid if we all get the freebies that people seems to throw around then noone will want to make anything new!!!
    Saying that I would love to see more devs offer a trail/demo of there apps as I have bought a few that just don't work or are not what I expected lol

4. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

You don't want to pay $3...

5. Hunted

Hunted Well-Known Member

the thing is that if you install a 3rd party app/.apk (ie not from store) you will never get any updates for it so in the long run its worth the 3 bucks for the update support.. but i agree with comment above every app/game should have a trial/demo version preferably the full version set to a timer like pc/mac apps ie valid for 48hrs sort of thing..

6. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Hmmm $3, are you a tight wad or what!!! Did I miss the whole idea of android being open source and giving developers a chance at bring out some good apps for us users. And if they bring out an app and want to charge a small amount for it... less than a pint in most British pubs, well I think its really rather a poor show that you aren't willing to pay.

7. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Odd indeed...

how many people on this thread have downloaded an MP3 track or maybe even an album without paying?

Yet the yet the idea of a pirated app is not the done thing? LOL

But I'm the same hypocrite as I came on here to say just pay the 3 bucks no matter what currency you use it really is not that much. I have now brought 3 apps from the market and the only reason I have paid is that I downloaded a light or trial version and loved the app or found it very useful so thought the developers should get my couple of

8. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

I guess a lot more films would be sold if they cost $3 or even

9. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

They are in my local video shop... Well the ex rental ones are and thats the ones I buy, the same price as a pirate film but with 5.1 surround for my home system :)

10. luke318is

luke318is Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

just don't hve a credit card: p

11. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

There is more than one way to skin a cat. :D

The Android Market uses Google Checkout to make purchases. This is quoted from the Google Checkout information:
    If none of that works for you, then you may wish to try contacting the developer and asking about paying with Paypal.

As others have said, pirated apps do not help Android, Developers or the quality of games/software. They are also against the rules of the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.