• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help hacked?

ibrickit

Lurker
Feb 21, 2015
I'm always messing up my phone and having to do factory resets, trying to learn android software and it's operating system by trial and error anyway this morning I was on a online dating site meet me I had a few other apps I was messing around with a virtual private network app a couple of camera surveillance apps a wifi Hotspur generator app ....suddenly my device a ZTE grand X started downloading it windows 8.1 also the device administrator had become from what I seen the app MeetMe. I just let it do its thing and noticed my bluetooth was coming on by itself among other things basically I had no control. I contacted my carrier just to C if they could see anything on their side when I did the automated system after dialing 611 was Verizon and noticed my phone to be a 6+ iPhone? Hacked?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones