• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "hacker mode" annoyance.

riitm

Lurker
Dec 14, 2010
Alright, I'm hoping to a degree this ISN'T a new issue that miraculously only my phone has...

Periodically (and more frequently as of late) my phone will go into what I can only call "hacker mode". The screen will only show shades of green, and black. that's it. everything is still present and accounted for but everything is green-tone.

I've as of yet, sent it into get serviced once already (and was given a HTC legend, no, not again...) I was hoping it's not a malfunction of the hardware itself... but it seems to be the only possibility.

Any suggestions?

Alright, I'm hoping to a degree this ISN'T a new issue that miraculously only my phone has...

Periodically (and more frequently as of late) my phone will go into what I can only call "hacker mode". The screen will only show shades of green, and black. that's it. everything is still present and accounted for but everything is green-tone.

I've as of yet, sent it into get serviced once already (and was given a HTC legend, no, not again...) I was hoping it's not a malfunction of the hardware itself... but it seems to be the only possibility.

Any suggestions?

Well it seems that you do gave s bad phone.
So maybe you get a Nokia this time;-)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones