Hack'n'slash games

1. shad0wboss

shad0wboss Well-Known Member

Games i've played:
    -Eternity warriors

Games i know (haven't played):
    -Samurai II vengeance
    -Hero of sparta

Some comments on these games will be helpful also recommend me more since i like these kind of games and i'm quite bored w/e no game to play on my device whatsoever.

Advertisement
    :
  2. HJAcevedo

HJAcevedo Well-Known Member

Gamevil has a bunch of hack and slash rpg type games. Most of em free! The Zenonia series is popular although I don't really like them. There's Illusia which is amazing and there's Destinia--both of which are free.
  3. Rural

Rural Well-Known Member

Third Blade is great!
  4. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

I noticed Hero of sparta ran sluggish, I bought it a while ago when Gameloft had buy one get one free. Maybe they had a update since then to fix that but don't want ur experience what I had.
  5. LNMoton

LNMoton Well-Known Member

You can try Caligo Chaser.
  6. shad0wboss

shad0wboss Well-Known Member

i tried 3rd blade but didn't really like it because of its angle view and movement is sluggish as well anyways, let me change my question a bit...are there any story driven games out there which are mind occupying and kind of addictive like?
  7. Schmunky

Schmunky New Member

personally, I loved Inotia 3. it's got a great storyline filled with mystery and excitement. but gives you free enough play to do what you want and go off story until you think you've leveled up enough or have completed every mission. i pulled three all-nighters playing it and it's a personal favorite. i hope i helped.
  8. Kruncha

Kruncha Well-Known Member

Dungeon Hunter 2 and Emissary of War are two great games. Games that i actually played through to the end. Both resemble diablo-ish, baldurs gate-ish type games. DH 2 is on-screen joystick and buttons (the joysick works really well) and EoW is a point and click type affair.
  9. rickgarcia

rickgarcia Active Member

Blood & Glory, Ninja Royale
  10. dokan23

dokan23 Member

Spider Man Total Mayhem
    Amazing Spider Man
    Predators

These are my favorites and I like hack and slash type games so much.
    Samurai 2 is really awesome too check it out.
    I just wanted to mention, Reckless Getaway is my all time favorite mobile game. Once you understand how to get 3 stars, its so much fun and very addictive.
  11. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

I second eternity warriors. Another favorite of mine is Death Knight
  12. SpikyAndroid3

SpikyAndroid3 Well-Known Member

C'mon....
    How can you forget Fruit Ninja?!
  13. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I LoL'd (although technically you're correct) :D

I don't know if you'd class Horn as Hack N' Slash, but it's ok, but a little expensive.

Having looked at what's available, Soul Craft also looks ok, not sure if it's Tegra specific though?