• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Had enough of phone

iram

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2012
www.irasattic.com
Well I think I've had it with this phone. For over a month Ive been complaining to customer support about lost phone calls, voice mail messages not being recorded and not showing up. Cant beat price of service but the phone after over a yr appears to be degrading at least I hope its the phone I see they have a new phone..a zte elite looks interesting just wish..it was as big..as the sytylo

Well I think I've had it with this phone. For over a month Ive been complaining to customer support about lost phone calls, voice mail messages not being recorded and not showing up. Cant beat price of service but the phone after over a yr appears to be degrading at least I hope its the phone I see they have a new phone..a zte elite looks interesting just wish..it was as big..as the sytylo
Are you sure it isn't your service or signal?. Did you call customer service and ask if there are updates or tower issues in your area?. If it is your phone, and you're thinking about a new phone the elite and the zte max+ seem to be the better ones spec wise at least. Lg stylo only has half the internal space and half the ram . Just my thoughts and opinions, I hope it helps.
Anthony.

Upvote 0
Honestly I dont know whats wrong. Have called customer service so many times. They are clueless .. Every call the same thing , refresh phone,check location, blah blah blah.....If its the service either they dont know or wont admit it.
I do loose connection at times, the 3g spinning icon in notification bar at times just says 3G with NO SPINNING circle abt it.
Most annoying is missing calls, no indication of new voice mails, yesterday I found a voice mail from 9:30am at 8:00pm even call logs do not show my calls during the day ...I just dont know where or what problem is.
........Well if it is phone on bright side they gave me a 30% off code for a new one......
Id like a bigger phone like the stylo (apparently may have rooting issues if its on most current update) but this new zte elite while slightly smaller seems to have better specs...of course no history and no idea how long till rooting is figured out. My original boost phone was a zte warp .....easily rooted but had many issues in my opinion

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones