Had the Desire a week now.....

Last Updated:

1. hilly81

hilly81 Active Member This Topic's Starter

And what a great purchase!

Got a decent deal on T-Mobile direct from my local store. I had previously ordered one online from BuyMobilePhones.net but after over two weeks of waiting, constantly being told my phone would be in stock soon then finally being told they had no idea when I would get my phone I cancelled and went into the store. Not quite as good a deal as online but still decent.

My first Android, Smarthone experience and after toying with getting an iphone for a while am I glad I plumped for the Desire. Having only owned basic phones before this thing is like another world! Like going from a Spectrum to a PS3. Brilliant! And it certainly has miles more to offer than my friend iphones. They were very surprised!

Obviously I made the mistake of on the first night turning everything on and my charge not lasting through the night but I have since learned my lesson and toned battery usage down! It's still not brilliant but will improve I hope.

So a million app downloads later and having just ordered a ton of accessories I best give the thing a rest!

Look forward to coming here for any advice and help in the future!

Advertisement