• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Had to get mine replaced (volume button)

The up-volume button stopped working completely (still worked via software of course). The real bitch is that my GF's phone got the update this morning and my new one didn't. DOH.

I couldn't freaking believe how everything was restored to my new phone automatically (no BB didn't do it) after putting in my google account info. All the apps (I had no pay programs all free, 62 of them!) and 90% of the system settings (wifi connections + passwords) all completely restored automatically. Blew my freaking mind. I love Google.

Best Buy was cool enough to replace it with a brand-new one 32 days after purchase so I didn't have to go through the warranty rigmarole with verizon directly (No I didn't have a BB warranty, just replaced it under the 30 day replacement program).

In an unrelated note I also got the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MOTA855HOC shell and holster overnighted (free shipping) from ebay for $14 bucks. I love it.[/FONT]

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones