Half Droid Question Half Google Question

Last Updated:

1. ronjcar

ronjcar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 21, 2009
    This is by far the strangest situation I have seen with my phone and google. I will try to explain what is going on and hope many can help.

Everyone in my house has their own gmail account.
    My two kids want to have a picture in their profile so family and friends can see them.
    I upload a picture for both of them with no problems. It shows the picture that I uploaded in settings with no problems.
    Here is where it gets strange. My one childs profile picture will show up on everyone's gmail account online like it should, but it does not show up on my droid under the talk section.
    My other childs picture shows up in their profile, but when you put the mouse over their chat section a totally different picture shows up. The strange part is it is a picture of them. One that has not been uploaded. Then on my phone the original uploaded picture will show up under the talk section, but not contact section. Then the really strange part is my wife can sign on her gmail and see a third different picture of that child, another one that was not uploaded.
    How can I get all pictures to show correct?
    How does google find other pictures on my hard drive to show up on others gmail?