• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hallo there. [:

Hallo! I'm xDAKx (real name is Donald Kelly) I'm 17, from the UK (North East of England for anyone wondering.) and I currently live in the states.

I got my first Android device (an HTC Magic) 3 days ago, after seriously debating it via playing with a working model in a T-Mobile shop, I previously had a BlackBerry Bold 9700, and in the course of 2009, I had nearly 11 different models, you could call me a former CrackBerry addict for sure. (I have nearly 400 posts on a... fairly well known CrackBerry website.)

My transition to Android won't be super easy, It's quite an experience for me, as I know how to do almost everything on a BlackBerry, after having used many of them for over two years, and having interned at some local companies to assist in their Enterprise Server management, Android is nice, but it's different, so far I like it quite a bit, but I do still get that craving for a bit of CrackBerry now and again.

Hallo! I'm xDAKx (real name is Donald Kelly) I'm 17, from the UK (North East of England for anyone wondering.) and I currently live in the states.

I got my first Android device (an HTC Magic) 3 days ago, after seriously debating it via playing with a working model in a T-Mobile shop, I previously had a BlackBerry Bold 9700, and in the course of 2009, I had nearly 11 different models, you could call me a former CrackBerry addict for sure. (I have nearly 400 posts on a... fairly well known CrackBerry website.)

My transition to Android won't be super easy, It's quite an experience for me, as I know how to do almost everything on a BlackBerry, after having used many of them for over two years, and having interned at some local companies to assist in their Enterprise Server management, Android is nice, but it's different, so far I like it quite a bit, but I do still get that craving for a bit of CrackBerry now and again.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones