Halo 3 Boring?

Last Updated:

1. Quirk

Quirk Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have to say Halo 3 should have lasted a bit longer than it should. Only took a full year for it to get really boring. Damn w.e happen to Halo 2 (I spent tons of time on that game)

Does anyone else think Halo 3 got boring already?

Advertisement
  2. Skaterkid3783

Skaterkid3783 Member

yeah it got rly boring its like right wen it reached a year since its been out i just stoped playng...they should have given recon to people:mad:

3. Neurothustra

Neurothustra Member

seems enjoyable to revisit from time to time. I played a ton of Halo 2. Seems that by the time Xbox 360 came around and playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - I lost interest in the 'FP' part of shooter games. Despite the opinions of many, I still love Gears 2. Halo 3 is like a drunken booty-call for me now.

4. Cryptic79

Cryptic79 VIP Member VIP Member

While my opinion is a bit skewed as shooters just aren't at the top of my list...

It's fun when you have some friends online or a group of people over, but the 13 year-old e-tough guys get old.

I'll keep it in my library just because I have a bunch of friends who still have it.

5. Mr Bloppy

Mr Bloppy Well-Known Member

i love it. but i hate the campaign, so i only ever do online play

6. simpleviolet

simpleviolet New Member

I thought of buying this game but I'm just waiting for the new one. Also why is this game still $60....halo 3 sometimes gets boring. its just hold or tap Right trigger, and press B. who ever presses B first wins. :| i play call of duty more but...