Halp!General

Last Updated:

1. malloryweir

malloryweir New Member This Topic's Starter

I really want a nice multimedia docking station so that I may have a cozy home on my nightstand for my eris. I've searched high and low for weeks (okay okay months...) for anything compatible, but so far I've found nothing...

I also work in the OR and the iPhoner's all have their nifty multimedia docking stations with speakers n such to play music. I want that for my eris darn it!

So I pose this challenge to ye more crafty than I: Make me a rad-tastic docking station or point me in a direction where I may find one/the parts to build one myself?

Like what cables would I need to have the usb double as a charging and to connect to speakers? like the iphone does, without using the headphone jack?

I looked for an adapter female iphone to male mini usb but no such luck of course...

Advertisement
  2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Well, damned if I can't find the picture. But T-Mobile is getting ready to sell a pretty nifty docking station for the myTouch. They look similar enough, and the docking port is roomy that it may accommodate your Eris. I'd drop by a store and see if they got their demo model yet.

3. malloryweir

malloryweir New Member This Topic's Starter

I'll keep my eyes open for it.