Halppp!!!!!!111!!!Support

1. NeoQuasar

NeoQuasar New Member

Hey all, I've had my eve for a couple months now, I got it and unlocked it from Rogers and now use it on Bell, and a few hours ago my phone died from low power and then I went to turn it on and for the sake of you people who know your technical jargon more well than I do I shall post word by word what it says, least the important part.

[Blue Error Handler] Arm11 is Crashed!!
    [Press Volume up key] To get Ramdump!!
    [Press Volume down key] Reboot&savelog!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Linux Kernel Panic
    Process akmd2 (pid: 1063)
    ----------------------------------------------------

and the rest is just a bunch of code, abbreviations, etc...

Well, I've done both volume up and down keys to see if it does anything.

Down key restarts, Up key brings it to ! EMERGENCY MODE which I absolutely can't do anything in.

I have Android 1.5, running v10f...

I wish I could do a software reload or something, but unfortunately my drivers NEVER get recognized, like at all. I've tried running the Lg Updater tool from Rogers, which is for v10c and I thought that would help but it really didn't, and I do not know how to get the drivers installed on this comp. I'm sure that if I did, I could do a master reset from command prompt too.

I'm sure before I can do anything to get this back up and running, those drivers need to be properly recognized, it shows the name of the drivers but it will show the yellow exclamation point or say it's unknown device. I'm not too familiar with Android SDK so if that can be explained further to me, or point me to the right resources for a programming newb, that would be much appreciated.

Kinda a pain in the arse considering if I could put the drivers in here I'd be able to make better use of my SD card and get this thing updated to Froyo..

So PLEASE, help a fellow Android n00b out. I know some technical jargon too, but not like the more advanced speak I see around here so please, be gentle. In short,

1. How do I get my Android 1.5 v10f drivers recognized on my Windows 7 Pro Edition 32 bit computer?

2. After that, how do I go about getting this error away?

Awaiting further instruction!

NeoQuasar

Advertisement
    :
  2. AmazonAnnie

AmazonAnnie Well-Known Member

Hello NeoQuasar,
    I found these step by step instructions :
    LG GW620 Eve / Etna Driver Works on Vista and Win7 - LG Cell Phones Blog which may help you out.

Although you can't put the phone into Debug mode, try the other steps and see if you can work it out. I had the Blue Error Handling thing when I was upgrading my phone and it turned out to be problems with software I was using to update the phone. I'm not that savvy with the error and I don't know what it means but if you can get the drivers working on your PC then maybe you can update the phone and get it working again.

First work on the drivers. That's critical.

Annie
  3. NeoQuasar

NeoQuasar New Member

Thanks for trying Annie,

I've been trying to use the LG Mobile Update tool instead, I forgot to mention I had uninstalled my drivers last night since they were still unknown but now it won't even reinstall the drivers, like at all, I hear no beeps when I plug it in, and it doesn't show anything for the LG Eve in the Device Manager.

Is there someway to master reset this without having to plug it in and not having to get to the ANROID logo point? Does anyone out there have any other suggestions???