• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hancom Ofice 2014 preinstalled

BrainZ2013.

Thank but I do not want to try another spreadsheet app. I have tried several before with my phone and other tablets, non of them are in the same class as Hancom in my humble opinion. I have only used Hancom for two days and found it excellent in making use of Microsoft spreadsheets with relatively complicated formulae contained within them, whereas other spreadsheet apps could nowhere near do the same thing.

My main question is - Is the installed Hancom Office the full programme?

Upvote 0
BRAINZ2013.

Update - With the advent of Knox "After software update in July, saving to SD card is not available".
I have found that I DO have the full working version of Hancom and there is a way around the problem of saving to micro SD card. The saved file defaults to the device and then you just copy it to the SD card. - Simple.

Upvote 0
Most of my documents are created on my PC and the use of the tablet is purely one for accessing those same documents in perhaps a more convenient manner. At this time anything that might be produced on the tab would be copied onto my PC.
All my personal stuff on the PC is backed up in so many places at so many different times that I have to consult a sheet pinned to my Notice board by the PC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones