Hand Drawn Clock ThemeSupport

Last Updated:

1. DaygosDankest

DaygosDankest Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know where I can get this hand drawn clock theme? Or any different themes for that matter?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. BLSCHMITZ

BLSCHMITZ Member

Not necessarily a theme. You replace the clockopia.ttf file for the time, and DroidSans.ttf for the rest. Changing the DroidSans changes all fonts throughout your entire phone though, as well as any programs that use the default fonts. I did this, but got tired of reading facebook (and most other programs) in goofy fonts. Also notice the AM/PM didn't change, so it doesn't match. Never found where this was reading from.

So basically you download some fonts, and replace the phone fonts with these. 1001fonts dot com is a great font factory.

3. BottledHate

BottledHate Well-Known Member

this requires root. i'm waiting myself... i haven't seen a thing i HAVE TO HAVE but requires root...

4. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

This is good to know as the 2.0.1 lock screen font is kinda fugly

5. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

This is good info as I'm particularly fond of a certain font that is just different enough to be cool, but not too crazy whereas you get sick of it.

Thanks!

6. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

I am a noob.. excuse me.. so how would I go by doing the above clock theme? Thanks

7. BLSCHMITZ

BLSCHMITZ Member

Well, you'll have to do some searchin' and figure out how to root the phone first, as mentioned above. Once you have that done, you simply overwrite the file on your phone with whatever font you want (using the same name as the file you're overwriting). Rooting is the biggest part really, and there's dozens of threads with step-by-step instructions. Start with that.