1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

HanDbase for Android

Last Updated:

1. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If anybody out there is familiar with HanDbase please assist. I have a 20,000 plus database of patients that just keeps getting larger. I used to manage this database via HanDbase for iPhone. Well I fired the iPhone over a year ago and have since switched to the Android OS, currently I carry the HTC EVO. It is painfully obvious to me now the the folks who distribute HanDbase for EVERY major mobile platform could care less about the Android OS. Does ANYBODY have a suggestion for an AWESOME Android based database app that I could obtain that is on par with HanDbase? Please do not suggest Memento, that app is bare bones basic when compared to HanDbase. I find it shocking that no such app exists for the Android OS, at least none that I can find. Please help.

Advertisement
  2. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

I am a huge fan of HanDBase. Used it on Palm and BlackBerry.

HanDBase for Android should be out soon...

3. tromba

tromba Member

4. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There are several database apps for Android. They are all CRAP when compared to HandBase. My suggestion? Wait for HandBase. The app should be released soon (October at best).

5. rogermass

rogermass Member

It's released and available NOW!

6. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

Yes it is, I've got it downloaded, installed, and have the desktop set up. I've never found another database for a handheld that was better.

7. OBGYNE

OBGYNE New Member

Whys is it that when i click the market for handbase for android in the appbrain store, it says it is unavailable? in spite of the fact that the application is listed an an available application

8. mikepala85

mikepala85 Active Member

Now sharing Ms access database with smartphones become easy with the help of handbase, accessreflex and handster apps.