Handbrake tool for dvdsGeneral

1. scottpotblack

scottpotblack New Member

Hi there I have just downloaded handbrake as I want to put some DVDs on my s4 I followed what others did on YouTube but when I try and play the DVD on my phone its really fuzzy loafs of gray pixels over the screen??? Any help please??

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

I assume you're converting to mp4, but what quality? Any more than about 15 will give you a small file but pretty bad quality.
  3. y2kgtp

y2kgtp Well-Known Member

What DVD's are you trying to convert? As Handbrake can only convert DVD or BluRay sources that do not contain any kind of copy protection.

Personally, I prefer Freemake, a much easier to use interface IMO.

http://www.freemake.com/
  4. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

I'm a Fairuse Wizard Light Edition user myself. I convert using the DivX codec. Some cool things about the Light Edition besides being free is that it limits the file size to 700MB maximum and once you set it up it's just a matter of changing the title of your latest DVD conversion project and assigning it a new folder then just pressing start. I've been using this program since the early Pocket PC days and even the rips I created for my various Pocket PCs back then still look great on my latest Android device.