Handcent causing sense to restart?General

Last Updated:

1. Drumminraider204

Drumminraider204 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I started using handcent over the weekend, and last night sense restarted 2 times in a 5 min span, and today it did it 3 times in a 10 min span. No dont have ATK or spare parts, i since have turned off handcent and the past 3 hours i have been sense restart free. could handcent be the cause of my problems or no?

Advertisement
  2. LiverpoolsNo9

LiverpoolsNo9 Well-Known Member

It certainly sounds like it, although it could still be a combination of handcent and something else thats causing it. What else do you have installed?

3. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Sounds like you already figured out your problem. Sometimes the answer is in the question. ;)

4. Drumminraider204

its not handcent i went back to the native SMS and it just did it again. it seems to be happening when i hit the return/back arrow as far as anything else installed that is the only app i have installed recently since the problem started

5. charklos

charklos Well-Known Member

This has happened to me a few times too, and I also use handcent, but I dont think its handcent for me either. Hmmmmm...

6. Drumminraider204

it has been fine today and i am using handcent again no clue what is causing it

7. kbeep

kbeep Member

I too have had this problem. I just stopped using sense, my phone has been problem free ever since.....

8. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

I have this happen when I get texts while Pandora is playing. Upon exit of either Pandora or handcent sense restarts. Hopefully the Pandora update I got today fixes it. Curious if my Pandora theory holds water so post up id you use that too.