1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Handcent - Color in pull down bar?Support

1. Zimpo

Zimpo Active Member

Hey all,

recently updated the handcent software on my phone. It changed the color on the drop down bar for the messages from white to black. The black text is very difficult to read. I have perused through the menus, but I do not see any setting to be change it back to white. I hope I'm overlooking something; does anyone know how to change this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Zimpo

Zimpo Active Member

So... nobody uses handcent? And have this issue too? And know how to fix?
  3. Leonard1818

Leonard1818 Well-Known Member

I use it and I've noticed this too. Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for you. It doesn't bother me AS much cause I usually either go into Handcent to send a msg or I have the popup when I receive one. Very rarely do I use the pulldown. Frustrating nontheless.

Have you tried contacting Handcent directly?

Handcent sms HomePage --sms plus software for android

Another forum member and I have noticed that if you use Handcent and you send a txt that will need 2 convo bubbles to receive, at the end of the first there is a string of "@@@@@@@" symbols included. Doesn't show on the sender end, just on the receiver end... odd.
    Zimpo likes this.
  4. Zimpo

Zimpo Active Member

Thanks for the response. Glad to see I'm not alone in this issue, although I am saddened that you haven't found a resolution. I haven't seen (or at least been told about by the receivers of my texts) the issue with the @ symbols. That is indeed very odd!
  5. Leonard1818

Leonard1818 Well-Known Member

it seems like handcent pushes out updates regularly. Perhaps if you report it to them as a bug maybe they can include the fix in the next update!