Handcent Contact Photos Not Show UpSupport

Last Updated:

1. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

After the last Handcent update, my contact pictures are no longer showing up in text messages. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix for it?:confused:

Rooted, Using Second Wave ROM, 2.15 radio

2. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member

Pictures are showing up, but handcent is painfully slow now after going 2.2 and updating handcent....not sure which is the culprit ;/
  3. dchec

dchec Member

I'm having the same exact problem... I'm also rooted... I'm also using that ROM and that radio... hmmm....
  4. patchnauty

patchnauty Well-Known Member

just google older handcent.apk on google.
  5. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Same problem here, on virtuous 2.5, it shows my pic, nobody else.
  6. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member

some of mine are showing up but only after the person updates their profile picture on facebook... so unless they have updated their profile picture I just have the generic grey pic with a ? ... no big deal but kinda hope they fix it soon
  7. blimbo2005

blimbo2005 New Member

i never wrote on a forum before so i hope i am doing this right. it will not accept the pictures that you have synced from facebook. what i had to do was download pics onto my phone then select them as contact images now i have pics next to all of my text and their pics show up when i call them or they call me. step by step i went and saved pics from flikie wallpaper to my phone. then i went into my gallery and hit save as, then selceted contact icon, picked who i wanted his saved and done. :D