Handcent Force Closing while resizing pictures...

Last Updated:

1. JonnieDearest

JonnieDearest Active Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone been having this trouble lately? I've tried clearing out old messages and clearing the cache but yet it still force closes on almost every picture while resizing it :/ any help would be awesome thank you :]

Advertisement
  2. Jaredr

Jaredr Member

mine has been doing that lately too. seems to be hit and miss. i emailed the dev with a bug report but haven't heard back yet.

3. JonnieDearest

JonnieDearest Active Member This Topic's Starter

I hope that they read and look into it cause I share a lot of picture messages. I was starting to think that the files were way to large cause of the camera app I use but then I was like well never had trouble til the update.
    I'm glad to hear it's not just me.

4. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer Member

yes, and it also stopped me from receiving voicemail notifications for a week. I didn't know it until someone brought it to my attention that I wasn't returning phone calls. When I called my voicemail sure enough there was a weeks worth of messages in my box. Downloading the new update didn't help. I had to uninstall the app.

5. n2imagination

n2imagination Well-Known Member

Don't know if its a fix but I was having the same problems recently. I went into settings and changes maximum mms size from 1M back to default 300k (I had changed this before thinking I would give myself more to receive with this setting), and all the sudden re-size worked again! Give it a shot see if it works for you.