Handcent Icon questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Bookendart

Bookendart Member This Topic's Starter

I did a factory reset today and am trying to reconstruct my home pages. I can't for the life of me find the setting in handcent that allows you to choose from (three I think) icons. One is the standard blue, one is an envelope, the last is like a postcard. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

My phone updated this morning to 2.2

Thanks for the help

Advertisement
  2. Fine69

Fine69 Well-Known Member

IN handscent is a notificsation icon you either check for blue one or uncheck for the white one. the white one is HTCs ,messaging icon

3. Bookendart

Thanks for the reply. The only notification icon I can find in the Notification settings but it has many different choices of color and is for the status bar at the top of the screen. I'm looking for the icon you tap on the home screen to get into Handcent. I'm not sure if it is a widget, shortcut, or program icon, but it had an option to show the message count either large or small. I had added it to my homepage weeks ago and can't recall how I set it up.

Any other ideas? I emailed the developer but haven't heard back, what with the holiday weekend and all.....

I love handcent, and the white postcard icon looked great on my homepage. :)

4. Fine69

Fine69 Well-Known Member

post card icon is the pop ip of the programs or you van go widget with it

5. Bookendart

Thank you for taking the time to help me. Sorry I'm being obtuse :eek: but I still don't see where the option is in the Handcent settings. Wherever I had done this before, there was definitely a choice of three icons with the option to have the new message count show as a small or large number on the icon. The icon that I used on the home page was a very 3-dimensional pic of two (I think) postcards.