Handcent Issues

Last Updated:

1. Khaelum

Khaelum Active Member This Topic's Starter

Greetings!

I think I'm the only one who has had issues with Handcent. Seemed to work okay for a while, then it would stop sending my messages all together and constantly make me retry to send them.

This problem seemed to originate from me replying to messages using the pop-up window, which would in turn cause all messages not to be sent.

Anyone else experience this or anything similar?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

Advertisement
  2. Bat~man

Bat~man Well-Known Member

I haven't had that issue, I have been getting a lot of duplicate texts but not sure if handcent is the culprit or the network.

Have you tried disabling the pop-up window to see if that fixes it? If it does, may have to wait for some sort of update to correct it.

3. hawt

hawt Well-Known Member

You have to turn off notifications in the default app and then the only app that will notify you is Handcent.

I can't send MMS through handcent though. I sent a really small picture of 7k easy enough, but anything I took with the camera gives me issues.

I was having trouble receiving them too, my friend sent me three pictures and I only got one. The others just said "downloading" but they were only like 80kb so I don't know why it was having issues.