Handcent Messing Stuff Up.

Last Updated:

1. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone having problems with handcent deleting all messages and or showing the wrong people for messages sent and received.

I'm using a 2.1 ERE25 build.

I swear everytime the fix something minor they break something major. I haven't had. Any problems till now but this is the second time in 24hrs I have to restore my text messages.

Advertisement
  2. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I haven't had Handcent mess up once since it's update several weeks ago ... maybe over a month now.

Me thinks you're having ROM issues. Naw ... couldn't be!

3. FrayAdjacent

FrayAdjacent Well-Known Member

Been using Handcent since December, and have updated it all along. Never had a problem.

4. doomedromance

I figured it was something like that. Oh well, the new ROMs are way to good for me to bother over that. I'll live. If I find another problem I'll go buy an iPhone, till then I'll stick with Bugless Beast.

5. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

Aye Doomed. i had problems JUST like yours. but then i rooted (using Ultimate), and was back with stock, so i stayed there. that was a week ago, and once you root, its ingrained in your veins to do more (it's a disease). had probs again so i just went stock and i'm cool with it.

6. rogue_slc_vzw_rep

rogue_slc_vzw_rep Well-Known Member

This was a joke right? I really don't want to hijacking the thread but ditching the Droid for an iPhone because a 3rd party app is giving you problems or a Rom is giving you problems is ridiculous. That's like me buying a car and then selling it for a different brand because the aftermarket radio I installed isn't working correctly..

7. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

hah. complaining about a free app thats so wonderful....... expect to see an app (for free) like that on the immortal iPlop? doubtful

8. doomedromance

Of course, I fracking hate the iPhone. I'd use a RAZR over the iPhone. It would be on a different carrier though, because VZW dumbphone OS sucks donkey.

Also. I uninstalled, then reinstalled because the stock messaging sucks. Updated to BB v0.5, then v0.6 (ESE53) and I haven't had any problems so far since.

Bramsy likes this.