Handcent mimic default SMS Messaging?Support

Last Updated:

1. hayzooos

hayzooos Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey gang - I'm not on 2.2 yet, but from what I've heard, they incorporated the wonderful bubble chat sytle. I absolutely cannot stand it, so I just installed Handcent yesterday so I won't have to deal with the bubbles when I do go to 2.2

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone out there has already gone through Handcent and make everything mimic what the stock SMS app was like. In terms of incoming/outgoing SMS message and the colors/backgrounds.

I'm getting closer, but the incoming background color is giving me a bit of a fit right now, and I'm posting to see if anyone may have done this and can help me out in terms of what R/G/B color scheme to get the colors to look the same.

Advertisement
  2. Sedan_Clan

Sedan_Clan Well-Known Member

Handcent gives you plenty of bubble options, so you can change it. I like the IPhone bubble style personally, but I like having the option to change the bubble style/shape/color/etc.

With regards to your other question, I've completely customized my Handcent bubbles, and I didn't copy the native specs. Sorry man!