1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Handcent MMS Problem

Last Updated:

1. wrice4

wrice4 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, this is my first post and I have searched accordingly and have not found the solution I am looking for.

I can send picture MMS on my Fascinate but everytime I want to attach a file and choose camera (take the picture right now) it never sends the picture I take, it sends a picture I took about 3 months ago, that is not even on my phone.

I can choose attach and then picture to pick one from my phone and it works great, but when I try to attach then choose camera, it just sends one that I sent 3 months ago and I can not change it. Any help? Am I making myself clear?

Advertisement
  2. Menddles

Menddles Guest

You are making yourself clear...kind of. You go into compose and attach a picture using the camera (taking the picture right there and then). But instead of attaching that picture you just took it attaches a different one from 3 months ago. Correct? What I don't get is when you said "That is not even on my phone". But anyway, this seems weird...try all the usual suspects: Search the handcent settings, the phone settings, the stock messages app settings etc. If no luck I can only suggest a reinstall.

3. wrice4

4. Menddles

Menddles Guest

The picture that you took 3 months ago, did you try to send that picture? Or was it just a picture you took and then deleted?

5. wrice4

Tried to send it. Never saved it, just did the camera attachment. Like im trying to do now.

6. Menddles

Menddles Guest

There we go. Something happened when it failed to send and now it's resending whenever you want to send a new picture. Still don't know how to fix it though lol.

7. wrice4

Yes. I have my phone hooked up to my laptop looking at all of my files. I can not seem to figure out where this file is at so I can delete it! There has to be a way to find the file that has been pending all of this time ?

8. Menddles

Menddles Guest

You can download an app like astro to search your phone for files but I have no clue where it would be. Have you tried the reinstall yet? Could be the easiest way to solve it.