Handcent not working properlySupport

Last Updated:

1. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have it to always vibrate and for LED to blink blue and neither of those options are working. Nor is the default ringtone either. Why did it go so bad?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

I can't answer that. It does every thing I have it set to do. I have it set to show different icons for certain contacts as well as a specific tone for those same contacts.
    I don't care for the led blinking and turned it off. I'd rather have it use reminders than make the light blink, but I don't use the reminders either. If I don't hear the tone, I'll get to the text when I get to it.

3. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Makes me wanna go back to stock if im not getting any sort of notification unless I open it. Seems kinda dumb to me.

4. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

Did you uncheck the notifications box?

5. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Handcent is working fine for me - led blinks red as I've set it, correct notification plays.

Make sure you turned off notifications in the stock app, and review your notification settings in handcent. could try uninstalling/reinstalling it.

The only issue I'm having w/Handcent is that the notification dialog won't appear when my phone is locked, even though I have it set to appear when the phone is locked. Works fine when the phone is unlocked...when locked all I get is the text notification ticker in the notification bar at the top.

Worked on my D1, not working on D2.

6. johnatthebar

johnatthebar Well-Known Member

The only issue I seem to be having is that on the D2 pressing enter to send a txt doesnt seem to be working.