handcent pics to at&tGeneral

Last Updated:

1. hobby17

hobby17 Member This Topic's Starter

I cannot send a pic message to an at&t user even when using 5m and fine setting. Stock messenger sends it fine with same setting. I'll use handcents unless I need to send a pic to iphones
    First post using incredible! Cool!

Advertisement
  2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

I don't think MMS can be sent to an iphone from any android phone. You have to email it to them or use their mobile address (xxx) xxx-xxxx@txt.att.net

3. esn

esn Well-Known Member

ATT and iPhones suck! They are nothing but problems. I can't get a voice call from a iPhone WTF!

4. TheLurg1687

TheLurg1687 Well-Known Member

wow I didnt know...damn...

5. eleazar

eleazar Well-Known Member

At first I had the same problem. I couldn't send an MMS to an iPhone user unless I used the stock app. Now, I can't send MMS' at all to an iPhone. I've tried just about every setting possible.

Anybody have any ideas? :( Other than getting the iPhone user to switch to VZW :p

6. RandomBehavior

RandomBehavior Active Member

MMS'ing of pics, etc, in particular of Verizon to AT&T, is a very long and discussed issue. I currently have an Incredible and iPhone using both Verizon and AT&T respectively. Generally when I MMS something from iPhone to my DINC, the iPhone says failed but it will still come through. Now on the flipside, sending files from DINC to iPhone can either be rapid or, like last night, can take HOURS to finally come through to my iPhone.
    Long story short: long term cross-network issue. Not the fault of any particular messaging app necessarily.

eleazar likes this.