• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handcent problem

TokedUp

Android Enthusiast
May 1, 2010
It wont let me choose contact when starting a new message. Usually when i start to type a contact name it auto finds contacts with those letters. I get nothng now. I uninstalled and re-installed but it happened again.

any help? the stock meesaging app is soooo boring

It wont let me choose contact when starting a new message. Usually when i start to type a contact name it auto finds contacts with those letters. I get nothng now. I uninstalled and re-installed but it happened again.

any help? the stock meesaging app is soooo boring

The same thing happened to me for a while, but at the time it was only doing this for certain contacts :thinking:

Over time I've noticed now that when I start typing it works perfectly so I'm not exactly sure what caused the hiccup.

Sorry I'm no help in fixing your problem but atleast now you know it's not only happening to you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones