handcent problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. dibberly

dibberly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not seen this problem before

i have handcent as my default sms app which is alot better then the stock one.

When i get a sms i have the pop up enabled (after you unlock the handset)...but not to show the keyboard

This works ok but when i press the white square to reply - the text you received does not move to the top of the screen so you cant see what your typing or you cant press send as there hidden by the keyboard. The only way you can see that is when you have finished is to press the back button (that closes the keyboard) and then you can also press the send button.

If i have the keboard to pop up automatically when i get a txt....i only see the top line of writing / send button!!

Have i missed out a setting somewhere?

Advertisement
  2. dibberly

dibberly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does anyone else have this problem?

3. warpfactor

warpfactor Member

It does happen now and again to me, so i just click on there name to take it into the full handcent app, then just do it from there.
    One problem with handcent i have notice since 2.1 is when applying individual txt sounds to contacts, it still plays the default sound first. So you get 2 txt sounds. Tried muting the stock txt application, that works but wont play the any sound from people you havent assign a sound to.