• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handcent problems

codral

Sep 12, 2010
Hey guys, i am one of the people having massive problems with that update HTC pulled.. Anyway so the standard sms app doesn't really work properly. A few people suggested i get Handcent and for the most part it's fine but... About half the times i open it up it won't display any of the names on my contacts, which is really annoying and got me in alot of trouble last night.

Anyone know if yuo can fix this in any way? have tried the newer update, it's still a prob

Handcent has a lot of unresolved bugs. I have a lot of force closes in my DHD. A lot of DHD owners have problems with Handcent. Posting in their forums would be a good idea. But I wouldnt get my hopes high, as the developers don't respond 99% of the time. I was hoping yesterday's update would fix the problem. But they didnt :( They were interested in adding more smileys than fixing up the bugs :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones