Handcent sms picture message issue

Last Updated:

1. Byf619

Byf619 Member This Topic's Starter

I recently started having an issue when I try to save a picture from a picture message on handcent. I cannot see the picture in my gallery only until I reboot the phone. With the regular droid messaging program, the pictures appear right away. I am not sure if this is an issue since I am now running 2.2 on my droid. Anybody else having the same issue.

Advertisement
  2. DLM

DLM Well-Known Member

I had same problem with same program on the Sprint Hero before I switched over. Maybe its a program issue?

3. bravo315

bravo315 New Member

I have an HTC EVO 4G with Sprint and I can't send or recieve pictures with handcent either. The little circle just keeps on spinning next to the picture in the text. Sucks because it's a great app to customize your texting needs. Anyone have any ideas on whats going on. I was in contact with the developer and no real help at all. just said try restarting the phone..........some help

4. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member

SAME PROBLEM!!!!-ANyone HELP!!!!

5. paidnfull

paidnfull New Member

I too have had this issue off and on. Sometimes it works like it should and sometimes it won't. It seems to have gotten beter with Chevy No1's SS 4.8

6. Dysnomia

Dysnomia Well-Known Member

I've been having an issue where the handcent download folder shows up twice, and if I delete pics in one the same pics in the other delete My ocd is going crazy, haha