Handcent won't send multiple sms messages.Support

Last Updated:

1. videonastie

videonastie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using Handcent since I've had my Desire, but since the last few updates it seems to have developed a fault when sending the same sms message to multiple contacts.

If I send a message to say 3 people, it either force closes, or comes up with the error message not sent. If it comes up with the latter, the messages are queued & sent 1 after the other.

I was able to do this no problem before, so has anyone else experienced this in Handcent?

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Could be an update glitch.

Contact the developer. They're usually quick at fixing issues and releasing updates.

3. stargazer786

stargazer786 New Member

hi

i have noticied exactly the same issue since i started using handset a few weeks back.... so i will be interesting in knowing the fix... and i shall also try to contact the developer..also, does this imply the problem is not there with the other apps..(until i saw this, i thought it may have been an issue with the phone as opposed to the app..)

stargzaer786.

4. kamille316

kamille316 Active Member

I am experiencing the same thing, not sure if its because I'm using 2.2 Froyo now (it used to work when I had 2.1).

I uninstalled and reinstalled again and same thing happens however it still sends the message, does anyone know if its been fixed (since I reinstalled just now I am guessing no)?