• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Handling Voice Call Interupts

I've had a game rejected from an app store, due to a problem i've no experience of. - apparently the application closes upon conclusion of a voice call interupt conversation ! - Does anyone know if this is likely to be a device specific thing ? or how an interupting calls affects a running app/game ? (especially when the call concludes). Am also hoping there may be a way to simulate an incoming call on the emulator

I dont have a phone, or anything android to be able to test this on so any pointers to a possible cause would be greatly appreciated ! - the app is an Abobe Air application, which i dont think should make much difference !

The full Rejection response i was given was ->
Bug Description:When a voice call interrupt is received the user observes that after concluding the call, the application closes. Steps to Reproduce: 1. Launch the application. 2. Send a voice call interrupt to the test device and accept the call. 3. Observe that the application closes upon conclusion of the call. OS/Device(s)/Form Factor: Samsung D710 (Epic 4G Touch) A 2.3.6

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones