Handsfree Car DeviceAccessories

Last Updated:

1. vexhold

vexhold Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am in the market for a bluetooth Handsfree Car kit. i have the DX and the DX car mouont, but its sooo quiet. I need the best one I can get. preferably having the ability to do handfree calling, and if possible music (pandora) to my truck speakers.

Do you gyus have any advice? visor device? New car stereo? let me know please.

No headphone or earpeices please

Advertisement
  2. vexhold

Does anyone have the Blue Ant S4? Does the voice dialing work on the DX, or do I have to wait for Froyo for that to work?

3. cheesehead007

cheesehead007 Active Member

I use the Motorola T505 for both voice dialing, and streaming music to the car stereo via bluetooth. Functions just fine, but I do use it only about 1-2 times a week (for several hours at a time). One downside is that it charges via mini-USB (as opposed to micro-USB on the Droid X), so you'll need another charger or tip adapter.

4. vexhold

I have read complaints on the M T505 where they say that the radio transmitter cuts out every 10 minutes if you dont interact with the device and that its not really viable for conversations when using the transmitter option. Can you comment on those issues?

5. cheesehead007

cheesehead007 Active Member

I've only used the radio option for music, not for conversations enough to experience this issue. Sorry I can't help!